leaving tumblr for the day b/c I am 99% sure I am going to totally wreck several relationships if I do not
everyone have a good day and take care of yourselves
A Character-Building Question Meme
Sakura and I tried to come up with a list of questions that we didn’t see around very often, and we wanted to share! So, here it is, yet another character-building question meme.
Leave one of my characters and a number (or more) in my ask, and I will answer:
- What foods do they love, and what foods do they refuse to eat?
- What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
- What is their preferred method of transportation?
- Who did they look up to the most as a child? Who do they look up to as an adult?
- What kind of weather makes them happy, and what kind makes them sad?
- What languages do they speak? Do they have any idiosyncrasies or identifiable patterns of speech, word usages, etc?
- What clothing do they like to wear, and what do they wear most often?
- Do they eat a healthy diet? A varied one?
- As a child, what did they want to be when they grew up? Did they realize their dream?
- What makes them feel safe or secure? What makes them feel insecure or unsafe?
- What do they do when they need comfort? Do they seek out a person, a food, an activity, etc?
- Do they sing or play any musical instruments, even if just for fun? How well?
- What decision in their past did they most analyze and fret over after the fact?
- What are they like when they are drunk?
- Where in their body do they keep stress or tension?
- What do they think about where they currently live? If they could move elsewhere, would they?
- Do they have any pet peeves or petty dislikes, and how do they react to encountering them?
- What foods do they eat most often? Do they enjoy it?
- What is their favorite texture?
- Do they like to travel? How do they pack and prepare?
- How well do they take criticism? How do they react to others noticing their flaws?
- What are they like when they get sick? Do they have a particular system (ears, lungs, etc) that illness gravitates to?
- What is their favorite drink?
- How do they react to being physically injured or undergoing medical treatment?
- What do their hands look and feel like?
- How much do they eat, and how often? Do they drink appetite suppressants (tea, coffee, etc)?
- Do they have children? Do they want children? What names would they choose?
- What is a gift that they have received that was especially touching or significant?
- How do they arrange or decorate their living space?
- Do they have any allergies or chronic conditions?
nooo noooooo easter is sunday that’s too soon
I feel terrible
I don’t want to miss family easter
same — I remember watching some of his old videos like ‘hey cool’ even if I never got into them all, and then more and more comes to my attention and just…ngh treat yourself to some less aggravating people/media :’)
Yeah, I got linked to some of his videos a couple years ago and I watched maybe four or five of them and it was really nice that he wasn’t a huge bigot. Those are literally my standards. I was like “maybe I should pick up his books when I get some money” but I never did and I’m pretty glad, now.
It sucks so much I hate it
I just finished installing a video game, so I think I will take your advice
I’ve been pretty neutral about John Green, tbh. I watched some of his videos and they’ve been entertaining and decent. I like the general idea behind the whole Nerdfighter thing and I think it’s inspired people to do some good and helped a lot of lonely teenagers feel accepted.
So I’m really disappointed with the fact that the more I learn about JG and his books and some of the shit he’s said, the grosser he gets.
I never intended to become a John Green criticism blog, I am actually not enjoying this at all
literally thats all anyone would need to tell me to get me to hate john green
"did you know in one of his books the two main characters make out in the anne frank house"
thats literally making out with someone at a holocaust memorial that’s awful what the fuck
especially in the context of the scene, like they act like they’re Taking It Back For True Love bc no one else appreciates the anne frank house in the right way, i love when white christians reclaim holocaust memorials
hoooooly fuck that’s even worse with context i didnt think it could get worse but oh my god
note to self: stop calling doctor’s offices at 12:20 pm